Sports Registration Information
Coronado Athletics is pleased to announce that Spring Sports season is upon us. Tryouts start on Monday, February 28th and registration will be open on Monday, February 7, 2021.
Coronado Athletics/Business Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:15pm.
Mandatory Spring Sport Parents Meeting: March 2nd at 6:00pm in the CHS Auditorium.
Spring Sports at Coronado:
- Girls Golf,
- Girls Tennis
- Girls Soccer
- Boys Swim & Dive
- Boys Volleyball
- Track & Field
*All registration paperwork, including an updated physical, has to be submitted and uploaded online to the new rschooltoday.com platform.
*Payment and final check off for eligibility will need to be made in the Coronado Athletic/Business Office no later than Monday, February 28th. .
- Online Registration link – https://coronadohs-ar.rschooltoday.com/ and follow the instructions.
- *There is also a link from our Activity Scheduler page, csmleague.org https://www.csmleague.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=429
- After completing the online registration and uploading a current physical
- Make Payment at the Business Office.
- Bring receipt of payment to the Athletic Office for a clearance card and blue card.
- Give the Clearance Card & Blue Card to your Coach before tryouts.
- You are all set! Enjoy your spring season.
First Time Users - Creat an Account & Register.
- Create Family Account
- Fill out the registration form
- Create username/password
- Add your student athletes to this page
Note: If you previously created an account and want to add a sibling, new student or add a sport, login to your family account, DO NOT create a separate account.
If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, you must bring your qualification letter to the business office with you.
*This is new: After you complete registration and pay at the business office, you will receive a Clearance Card from the Athletic Office to take to practice and give to your head coach.
This is how coaches will know you are ready to practice. You will not be able to practice without this card.
-Pre-season camps for each sport are taking place or coming up in the next week. Information is available on each individual sports page on the left-hand side of this page.
-Contact information for each of our spring sports head coaches is listed below.
- Baseball - Peyton Taylor; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swim - Nate Holm; email@example.com
- Girls Golf - Kelly Hodge; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer - Kyle Yeh; Kyle.email@example.com
- Girls Tennis - Brent Urban; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track & Field - Monte Gutowski; email@example.com
- Boys Volleyball - TBD
Transferring Students or students who do not attend Coronado:
Please contact Coronado's Athletic Director, Jimmy Porter at 719-328-3617 for additional information and forms to be filled out.
When you register, we will check athletic eligibility. We look at last semester's academics. If the athlete had more than 1 F, last semester (Fall 2021), they will be ineligible to compete until the regain date (March 6). On the Regain Date, March 6th, we will check the grades of those that got more than 1 F last semester. If they have 0-1 F, they will be able to start competing. If they have 2 or more F's on the regain day, they will not be able to compete the rest of the season.
Any additional questions - please feel free to contact:
- Jimmy Porter - Athletic Director @ 719-328-3617 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Bauers - Athletic Assistant @ 719-328-3730 or email at email@example.com