Sports Registration Information
Coronado Athletics is pleased to announce that the spring season is upon us. Tryouts start on Monday, July 31st for Boys Golf and Monday, August 7th for all other fall sports.
Coronado Athletics/Business Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7am - 3:30pm.
Mandatory Fall Sport Parents Meeting - TBD.
Fall Sports at Coronado:
- Boys Golf
- Boys Soccer
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Volleyball
- Cross Country
*All registration paperwork, including an updated physical, has to be submitted and uploaded online to the new rschooltoday.com platform.
*Payment and final check off for eligibility will need to be made in the Coronado Athletic/Business Office on Monday, July 31st for Boys Golf and no later than Friday, August 4th for all other fall sports.
- Online Registration link – https://coronadohs-ar.rschooltoday.com/ and follow the instructions.
- *There is also a link from our Activity Scheduler page, csmleague.org https://www.csmleague.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=429
- After completing the online registration and uploading a current physical
- Make Payment at the Business Office.
- Bring receipt of payment to the Athletic Office for a clearance card and blue card.
- Give the Clearance Card & Blue Card to your Coach before tryouts.
- You are all set! Enjoy your spring season.
First Time Online Registration Users - Create an Account & Register.
- Create Family Account
- Create username/password
- Await email confirmation for account
- Fill out online registration
- Add your student athletes to this page
Note: If you previously created an account and want to add a sibling, new student or add a sport, login to your family account, DO NOT create a separate new account.
D11 Physical Form - Please print and return once signed by a physician. Please feel free to email this form to Christine.Bauers@d11.org.
If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, you must bring your qualification letter to the business office with you.
*This is new: After you complete registration and pay at the business office, you will receive a Clearance Card from the Athletic Office to take to practice and give to your head coach.
This is how coaches will know you are ready to practice. You will not be able to practice without this card.
-Pre-season camps for each sport are taking place or coming up in the next week. Information is available on each individual sports page on the left-hand side of this page.
-Contact information for each of our winter sports head coaches is listed below.
- Boys Golf - Rick Rienks; email@example.com
- Boys Soccer - Marcus Corbett; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Tennis - Mike Lovato; email@example.com
- Cross Country - Lisa Rainsberger; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Volleyball - Erica Grove; email@example.com
- Softball - Brian Pakenham; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football - Monte Gutowski; email@example.com
Transferring Students or students who do not attend Coronado:
Please contact Coronado's Athletic Director, Jimmy Porter, at 719-328-3617 for additional information and forms to be filled out prior to August 4, 2023.
After you register your student(s) online, we will check athletic eligibility.
Any additional questions - please feel free to contact:
- Jimmy Porter - Athletic Director @ 719-328-3617 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Bauers - Athletic Assistant @ 719-328-3730 or email at email@example.com