Sick Child Guidelines
I would just like to remind everyone to err on the side of caution and if your child is exhibiting ANY symptoms please keep them home. This will help us to maintain the sense of normalcy we have right now. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
• If your child has a runny nose, fever, cough, fatigue, headache, nausea/diarrhea, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches keep them home.
• If your student has been sick and the symptoms have not resolved within 48 hours they must have a doctor's note to return.
• If your student receives a Covid test they may NOT return until we have received the results.
• For all the information pertaining to Covid-19 please check out the District 11 website. D11.org/ReturntoLearn
• If you know that your child will be absent or late please call the attendance line 328-7212. You can call this number 24 hours a day
Ginger Ernst, Principal