End of Year Reminders
Holmes Parents and Guardians,
As the end of the school year approaches, I want to thank our students and families who have continued to maintain focus and dedication to ensuring these last few months remain as successful as possible for our entire school community. Please keep that focus and dedication going strong, the next few weeks will be sure to go by very fast.
Now, the reminders:
- Spring Universal Screener will occur in two core class periods during the week of May 10-14 (specific schedule is set by the grade level and core teachers)
- The Celebration Picnic sponsored by PTA will be Wednesday, May 19 from 11:00 - 1:00
- Library books that are still checked-out should begin to be returned at any time, and before the last day of school, May 26th, to prevent fines from accruing
- Text books and Chromebook and charger check-in will occur:
- 8th grade, May 24th
- 6th and 7th grade, May 25th
- Students who are attending Holmes via full remote learning, May 26th or May 27th.
- Please inspect your student's Chromebook and charger for damages and full operation. If something is broken or not operating, make the Media Center aware ASAP.
- Additional dates and events for our 8th grade class will be communicated by the 8th grade teachers
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
Anthony Karr, Principal