Check Us Out
North Middle School includes a Wide Variety of programs and activities to serve our diverse population. All North Students learn international mindedness, personal responsibility and academic integrity through the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) model.
- Accredited IB World School, partner with Palmer HS for 5yr MYP
- Honors Program: Advanced classes provide challenge and stimulation
- GT Program: Dedicated daily classes with specific Flight & Space curriculum
- GT Academy: Structured environment for double advanced students
- AVID: Higher-education preparation for grades 6, 7, & 8
- Special Education: Grade Level, SED, and SSN classes
- World Language: ALL Students study either Chinese (Mandarin), French, Spanish
- Music: Daily Band, Choir, Jazz Band, and Orchestra classes
- Technology: Multiple carts/labs, Media Center, evolving Applied Academics class curriculum
- Wide variety of intramurals, clubs & activities: WEB, NJHS, Pretty Brainy STEM, Tutoring, Leadership, Battle of the Books. Public Achievement, Lego, and more!