- Roy J Wasson Academic Campus
Letter to Parents/Guardians
The Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus is pleased to introduce Naviance Student – a mobile-friendly, comprehensive website that you and your student can use to explore and make plans about careers and colleges. Naviance Student keeps your student’s ICAP (Individual Career and Academic Plan) accessible to you, your student, and your student’s counselor at any time.
These are things you can look for in Naviance Student and discuss with your child:
- 6th – 10th grade: Check out the Careers link for careers your student is thinking about. Review your student’s career assessment results. View your student’s Postsecondary Goals and talk with him/her about how you can support and encourage him/her.
- 11th grade: Check out the Colleges link and view the colleges your student is thinking about. You can also do a college search and add to your student’s list of colleges to consider.
- 12th grade: See which colleges your student is applying to and compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past (this will be available once your child’s high school has the supporting data).
Your student will build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
Naviance Student helps you be involved in the planning and advising process.
Naviance Student also lets us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.
To visit a Naviance Student site for any of the schools on our campus, use an Internet browser to connect to:
- Achieve Online - http://student.naviance.com/aos
- The Bijou School - http://student.naviance.com/tbs
- Career Pathways - http://student.naviance.com/earlycollhighs
- Digital High School - http://student.naviance.com/tdhs
- Odyssey ECCO - http://student.naviance.com/earlycollhighs
- Springs Community Night School - http://student.naviance.com/scns
- Tesla EOS - http://student.naviance.com/nteoc
When you visit the site for the first time, select “I need to register” under the “Are you new here?” heading. Enter your QConnect PIN in the Registration Code box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the user name and password you chose during the registration process. Note that you and your student have separate logins.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have any questions about Naviance Student, please contact us.