Welcome to Colorado Springs School District 11 Food & Nutrition Services
Dear D11 Families,
Why aren't school meals free this year?
- Over the last two years, the federal government has provided schools with waivers providing meals at no cost to students.
- Those waivers will expire after the 2021-22 school year.
- Because Congress did not include an extension of the waivers, District 11 will resume our traditional practice of charging for meals in the 2022-23 school year.
- This is a standard, normal procedure that keeps school districts in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- District 11 Food and Nutrition Services is a self-funded enterprise within the school district and has to cover the costs of operating a school nutrition program.
Meal prices beginning August 1, 2022
- Breakfast $1.80
- Lunch $2.95
- Breakfast $1.90
- Lunch $3.10
- Breakfat $1.90
- Lunch $3.35
- Breakfast $2.55
- Lunch $4.25
Do I need to submit a free and reduced-price meal application for next school year?
- Yes, the online application will be available July 1, 2022 at myschoolapps.com.
I don't qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Do I need to do anything?
- If you do not believe that you qualify for free or reduced-price meals, please make sure that there is money in your students account. You can add money to their account at myschoolbucks.com.
Menus may be found at the link located on the Left side of the page...