You can access the GradPoint URL at https://cssd4237-tdhs-ccl.v2.gradpoint.com
Login is: lastname+first intial
Password is: first inital+lastname
FYI: GradPoint is not tablet or mobile phone compatible.
It is your responsibility to contact your teacher if you encounter problems!
If you would like to take advantage of the homeroom activities & earn two elective credits, please contact your teacher.
YOUR DIGITAL TEACHING TEAM
The Digital teaching team will be checking our emails throughout the day from 8am-6:30pm to support you.
Send your individual teacher an email if you get stuck or have a question:
- Mr. Bragg -- email@example.com -- Cell 719-641-2545 Desk 328-3378 -- WebEx Classroom
- Mr. Higgins -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- Cell 719-494-6131 Desk 328-3379 -- WebEx Classroom
- Ms. Koeneke -- email@example.com -- 328-3380 -- WebEx Classroom
- Ms. Agana -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- 328-2758-- WebEx Classroom
- Mr. Hugill -- email@example.com -- 328-7689 -- WebEx Classroom
- Miss Bragg -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- 328-3297 -- WebEx Classroom
If you want to do some research, here's the CDC's website. There is some valuable factual information on the site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html Here's the WHO website which also has some very good information: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
Digital students looking for Driver's Ed courses: click here to see a list of resources around the city.
Digital High School
Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus
2115 Afton Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
The Digital High School is a District 11 credit recovery program serving El Paso County students.
- Serving students ages 16 - 20
- Offering a variety of 58 different courses using the GradPoint Learning program
- Work in an individualized learning environment
- Earn up to 20 credits per school year
- Free day care available (certain conditions apply)
- Free school transportation between high schools available (certain conditions apply)
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN OUR UPCOMING BLENDED LEARNING PROGRAM? CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
It’s an exciting time in D11 as we look to the future and plan a journey for years to come! You may know D11 has embarked on new Academic and Facilities master plans. Our community has been engaging with us as we ask for their input and feedback on both of these plans. There are still opportunities to give your feedback this semester. Please visit www.d11.org/rebuilding to learn about each of these plans and how they will help shape the future of School District 11.
We invite you to be part of a community-wide conversation as School District 11 presents Beyond the Mask: A trust-building and listening tour. The next virtual meeting will be December 15th, Learning in the Pandemic Age: How to help your student online, in-person, and in life.