F.I.T. Volunteer Coach
Description: The Family Involvement Toolkit (F.I.T.) Volunteer Coach maintains volunteer records for their school and is responsible for implementing the Family Involvement Toolkit.
The F.I.T. Volunteer Coach can expect to:
- Recruit a task force of family/staff volunteers connected with PTA/PTO and SAC to develop an action plan utilizing the Family Involvement Toolkit to support family engagement
- Implement the plan
- Aligns F.I.T. plans with school MTSS plans and Family, School, Community Partnership Framework
- Assess improvement in family engagement
- Assure each person who volunteers is registered by completing a volunteer registration form
- Enter all school volunteer registration forms into the D11 Engage Module
- Enter or coordinate with Opportunity Coordinators entry of all opportunities into the D11 Engage Module
- Assist individual volunteers and opportunity coordinators with the tracking of hours.
- Compile reports as needed. For example, the end of year Pin Report
- Attend F.I.T. coach training, view training videos throughout the school year
Time Required: Average (4) four hours weekly
More time required in August/September
Training Required: Webinar will be required prior to gaining access to the D11 Engage system - September
Family Involvement Toolkit training – September
Technical Support: Relatrix Support – email email@example.com
D11 Engage staff are available by telephone at 520-2202
F.I.T. – assistance provided by Communications at 520-2162
Qualifications and Special Skills: Knowledge of personal computer systems
Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite products and able to navigate on the internet
Ability to communicate with staff and community
Knowledge of your school community
Comments: Opportunity to perfect computer skills
Data entry software is web-based and can be done from home.
A toolkit guide and plan of action will be provided.