Enroll your student for Fall 2023 kindergarten!
All District 11 elementary schools offer free full-day kindergarten When: Registration for the 2023/2024 School Year is open! Where: Your neighborhood school
- See Our Schools for the address and phone number of your school.
- School Finder will help you determine your neighborhood school based upon your street address.
- Students may attend any District 11 school on a space available basis: see the Choice page for more information.
What you will need: Complete the New Student Enrollment form. This form allows you to upload the following required documents:
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport or military ID)
- Immunization records (click here for more information on immunization requirements and where to obtain immunizations)
- Proof of residency
- Parent ID
- If the student is not living with both biological parents, a copy of legal paperwork (custody/guardianship) may be necessary.
Are there age requirements?
All children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before October 1, 2023.
Is my child ready for kindergarten? This brochure contains helpful information about kindergarten readiness. Where can I find out more information about kindergarten in District 11?
Check the kindergarten web page, or contact your neighborhood school/school of choice.
District 11 Enrollment Office 1033 N. Franklin St. Colorado Springs, CO 80903 719-520-2297