Coming Soon. The Choice Open Enrollment Window for the 2024-2025 school year will be open from December 15, 2023 through February 15, 2024.
School of Choice
Colorado Springs School District 11 has many schools that offer unique and exceptional educational opportunities. If you would like your child to attend one of our schools that is not your neighborhood school, you may submit a Choice Open Enrollment Application to any of our schools.
- We have many pathways such as STEM, IB, and Dual Language Immersion. To learn more, click here.
- Are you interested in CTE programs? We have many to choose from, some of which earn college credit! To learn more, click here.
- Our Online Enrollment Guide can help you find schools and programs that best fit your family. To learn more, click here.
Who Needs to Apply
- Students who wish to attend a District 11 school that is different than the one assigned to your address
- Students that live outside of School District 11 boundaries
- Current choice students who are transitioning from elementary to middle school, or from middle to high school
If your child is accepted to a school under Open Enrollment:
- Once offered a seat, you will have 5 business days to accept
- Once accepted, you will receive instructions on the next steps.
- It will be valid through the last grade offered at that school.
- I missed the February 15th deadline? Can I still apply?
- How long do I have to wait to know if my child has been accepted at our school of choice?
- My child has been placed on a waitlist. What should I do?
- My child has been accepted at our school of choice. Does District 11 provide transportation?
- We moved out of the our neighborhood school's boundary. Do I need to submit a choice enrollment application for my child to continue at this school next year?
2023/24 Choice Application
To have the optimum chance to receive a seat at the school of your choice for the 2023/24 school year, we recommend applying in the priority choice window. Notifications to families go out the first week of March.