The Choice Open Enrollment Window for the 2024-2025 school year beginning in August is now open! Apply below.
2024-25 Choice Application
(Next School Year)
To apply for the 2024-25 school year (that begins in August of 2024) click below:
About School of Choice
Colorado Springs School District 11 has many schools that offer unique and exceptional educational opportunities. If you would like your child to attend one of our schools that is not your neighborhood school, you may submit a Choice Open Enrollment Application to any of our schools.
- We have many pathways such as STEM, IB, and Dual Language Immersion. To learn more, click here.
- Are you interested in CTE programs? We have many to choose from, some of which earn college credit! To learn more, click here.
- Our Online Enrollment Guide can help you find schools and programs that best fit your family. To learn more, click here.
Who Needs to Apply
- Students who wish to attend a District 11 school that is different than the one assigned to your address
- Students that live outside of School District 11 boundaries
- Current choice students who are transitioning from elementary to middle school, or from middle to high school
If your child is accepted to a school under Open Enrollment:
- All seats are offered on a conditional basis to ensure the school you have selected can support your child's educational needs.
- Once offered a seat, you will have 5 business days to accept
- Once accepted, you will receive instructions on the next steps.
- It will be valid through the last grade offered at that school.
- I missed the February 15th deadline? Can I still apply?
- How long do I have to wait to know if my child has been accepted at our school of choice?
- My child has been placed on a waitlist. What should I do?
- My child has been accepted at our school of choice. Does District 11 provide transportation?
- We moved out of the our neighborhood school's boundary. Do I need to submit a choice enrollment application for my child to continue at this school next year?