Risk Related Activities
The Risk Related Activities Department is the model provider of Employee Benefits, Risk Management and Safety Services. We work to provide an optimal safe and healthy environment and provide the best value benefits, resulting in maximum flow of funds to the classroom.
MISSIONSafeguard the district, its employees and students by:
- Being open and responsive to customers' needs,
- Anticipate trends in benefits, safety and Risk Management and develop proactive, effective solutions,
- Minimize the total cost of risk,
- Leverage the unique talents, strengths and assets of our staff.
GUIDING PRINCIPLESThe Risk Related Activities Department will:
- Consider the impact on students when making all decisions,
- Recognize that we are here to serve others and to faithfully steward public resources,
- Conduct our business openly with honesty, integrity, and trust, and expect the same of others,
- Commit to quality, continuous improvement, and using fact-based decision-making,
- Be responsible and accountable for what we do, and,
- Treat all individuals as we wish to be treated.