Skip To Main Content

Accommodations in the Workplace or Schools/504 Plans

Accommodations in schools and/or the workplace are sometimes needed. Accommodations can be achieved through agreements or 504 plans. For students seeking accommodations, please work with your schools. For employees seeking accommodations, please contact the District 11 Equal Opportunity Programs & Ombudservices Office:  719-520-2288

504 Parent/Guardian/Student Right

Seccion 504 Aviso de Derechos de Padres/Tutores y alumnos

ADA Reasonable Accommodation Request Form

ADA Reasonable Accommodation Request Form- Spanish