EYEMED VISION CARE - ACCESS PLAN
Group # 9764168
Eye Med Toll‐Free number
The District provides vision care through Eye Med Vision Care. Click on the plan resources for detailed information. To review benefit information and providers please see resources below or go direct to EyeMed website.
This plan is for routine eye exams and hardware only. Medical illness or injury of the eye will be covered under your Medical plan.
As part of EyeMed’s ongoing effort to minimize our impact on the environment, all Explanation of Benefits (EOB) will automatically be provided to you in electronic format via the EyeMed member website.
In addition to the positive impact this will have on the environment, it will also enhance the convenience of accessing and tracking your EOBs. All EOB documents will be available by logging into EyeMedVisionCare.com/member, 24/7, 365 days a year.
The documents below provide easy-to-follow instructions for accessing the member website and locating your EOBs. You can also print out ID cards, claim forms and access a provider directory for your area.
For questions please contact the Customer Care Center at 1-866-939-3633
Hearing Benefit through EyeMed Vision Care
If you have vision coverage through the District 11 Eye Med plan, then you already have a hearing discount available to you and your covered dependents!
Your hearing discount through Amplifon includes:
- 40% OFF- Hearing Exams at thousands of convenient locations nationwide
- Discounted, set pricing on thousands of hearing aids, including those with the newest, most advanced technology
- LOW PRICE GUARANTEE- if you find the same product at a lower price elsewhere, Amplifon will beat it by 15%
- 60-Day hearing aid trial period with no restocking fees
- FREE batteries for 2 years with initial purchase
- 3-Year warranty plus loss and damage coverage
Call 1-877-203-0675 to find a hearing care provider near you and schedule a hearing exam today!
Online In-Network Eyewear Providers
You can now order glasses and contacts online with your EyeMed benefits through Glasses.com and ContactsDirect.com! See flyer for details!
Online in-network eyewear providers.pdf
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that you can get EXTRA SAVINGS with your EyeMed benefits?
- 15% off any balance over the conventional contact lens allowance
- 15% off LASIK
- 20% off any remaining frame balance
- 20% off any non-covered item
- 40% additional paid discount- the best, most flexible in the industry
- 40% off hearing exams and discounted, set pricing on hearing aids through Amplifon
Click Here for additional savings!
Did you know that choice impacts frame spend?
EyeMed's network in Colorado includes 1,714 providers, 505 locations, 76% Independent providers, and 24% Retail providers. The chart below is the average frame spend by D11 members. Use this as a guide when you are shopping for providers and materials.
The D11 average frame price by location