Communications and Community Relations
D-11 Staff: Click Sign In on the top of this page for extended content.Devra Ashby, APR
Our goal is to enhance communications within Colorado Springs School District 11 and between schools and the community.Functions:
- Provide information to the media, staff and community through a wide-range of methods including social media, the District website and Comcast Cable Channel 16/Falcon Broadband Channel 73.
- Serve as the liaison between the School District and the community.
- Publicize, recognize and reward employee and student contributions toward increasing achievement.
- Increase the communications IQ of the entire District by assisting the staff to recognize their achievement and events of interest to the community and offer support in working with the media.
- Help plan and facilitate District activities and events.