The mission of Bristol Elementary School is to help students meet academic standards that exceed state and national criterion, while learning in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
- Programs include;Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (S.T.E.A.M.), vocal music and PE classes weekly
- Friendly staff of "warm demanders" that help students to perform, while providing a nurturing environment
- Many different school clubs: sports, science, Kids on Bikes, geography, yearbook, Early Scholars and more
- Weekly art instruction in visual arts: painting, drawing, print making, ceramics, and pottery
- Art-focused school, with free Suzuki Violin classes for grades K-3 as part of the weekly schedule
- Character education, through which students are taught to be respectful and that hard work and effort are important
- Ranked in top 20% of schools in D-11 on the State's School
Performance Framework 2012, 2013, 2014
- Ranked top five in D-11, based on DIBELS Reading Assessment -Composite Score– Spring 2014
- Ranked number 1 in growth – Winter 2014 among other District 11 schools.