The Division of Business Services is a high-performance foundation in this organization, which is recognized by our customers for providing best-value support services, focused on student achievement.
The Division of Business Services is the preference in providing support to student achievement, by offering best-value support services, which are focused on:
- outstanding customer service, defined by customer-driven processes;
- sound financial performance, delivered with integrity and simplicity;
- easy and direct access to information through integrated state-of-the-art systems;
- improving the quality of life for staff and students within safe environments and
- building a high-performance team through training and empowerment.
We, as the Division of Business Services, will:
- consider the impact on students when making all decisions;
- recognize that we are here to serve others and to faithfully steward public resources;
- conduct our business openly, honestly, with integrity and trust, while expecting the same of others;
- be committed to quality and continuous improvement, while using fact-based decision-making;
- be responsible and accountable for what we do;
- continue to believe in treating all individuals as we wish to be treated and
- believe that work should be an enjoyable part of a well-rounded life.
Kris Odom, Interim Chief Operations Officer
1115 N. El Paso Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Mill Levy Override Oversight Committee