Tech Support for North Vikings
Need Help? Contact Our Tech Team!
For damaged or lost Chromebooks, visit the library and tech center in person during the school day.
Library Technology Educator
District Support Technician
Or submit a Tech Support Ticket by clicking here and then choose "Submit a new ticket" from the top right corner.
How to Check for Updates on Your Chromebook
Most updates should load when you restart your Chromebook, but once in a while, you may need to check for updates. Here's how:
- Click on the settings tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the settings using the gear icon.
- Click on About Chrome OS on the bottom of the left column.
- Select the Check for updates option.
- Once the update finishes downloading, click Restart.
Internet Application 2023-24
Click here to apply for one year of free internet service. Any household that has a student in District 11 and does not have the internet at their address is eligible to apply.
We are still accepting applications. Households will be notified by email if their household was chosen. Please continue to apply if you do not have internet access in your home.
Please send any questions to Stacy.Brisben@d11.org.