Carver student council is designed to give students an opportunity to develop leadership skills by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body. Representatives from 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades are selected each fall and serve for the entire school year.
- To promote self-esteem, pride, and leadership qualities within our Student Council Representatives
- To promote school spirit within Carver and the community
- To take pride in our campus and community by actively engaging in community service opportunities
- Must be in 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade
- Must meet Carver expectations of behavior, attendance, and academics
- Be able to participate in all Student Council activities and assignments
- Be able to sacrifice recess times when needed for activities or special meetings
- Members are expected to be good role models for others through good behavior, attendance, and attitude.
As a Student Council Member, I promise…
To follow Carver P.A.W.S. (prepared, great attitude, work hard and be safe).
To be honest
To be fair
To be a good example to other students
To respect everyone’s opinions
And to always be kind