MITCHELL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS MISSION:
To provide an extraordinary athletic experience that develops leaders of character committed to Excellence, Family, Integrity, and Service.
Excellence: Upholding superior standards for academic and athletic performance.
Family: MHS is a family and network of scholar-athletes, department professionals, community members, families, and alumni that are committed to the goals and objectives of MHS athletics.
Integrity: All department decisions and actions are made honestly and transparently. We will display the highest levels of sportsmanship to our opponents, officials, and fans.
Service: The department will be engaged in the community and support partnerships that promote service, learning, and outreach.
- Develop scholar-athletes who lead the Mitchell Community
- Compete at the highest level possible with integrity and pride
- Provide the resources (personnel, funding, and facilities) to support our scholar-athletes in their pursuit of excellence
- Be a positive strategic communicator to our community
- Adhere to District 11 and CHSAA rules, regulations, and policies
- Affect changes in legislation, policy, and regulations that improve academic and athletic performance