Track season for Boys and Girls starts on Monday, April 12th.
You will need:
- A current physical
- The participation form filled out
**There is no sports fee**
TURN YOUR PAPERWORK INTO COACH S IN THE GYM OR THE MAIN OFFICE
- Also, clothes to workout in
Examples: shorts, sweatpants, leggings, t-shirt, sweatshirt, athletic shoes
Meet in the Gym
After School 4:05pm – 5:15pm
Any questions please contact:
Coach Stahl Ryan.Stahl@d11.org
Coach Eryn Eryn.Stivison@d11.org
Coach S Malia.Sagiao@d11.org
Get your PHYSICAL EXAM!
SPECTATOR? Please scan the QR code and complete the form.
¿ESPECTADOR? Escanee el código QR y complete el formulario.
Spectator Information/Guidelines for attending Middle School Sports:
1. All spectators will be health screened and temperature checked upon arrival to matches.
2. Spectators must wear masks at all times during the event.
3. Bleachers will have markings so that spectators are social distanced in our gymnasiums. Spectators are asked to sit at designated social distancing spots only.
4. Each athlete is allowed to invite 1 spectator per match at this time. Home teams will use a gate list to allow spectators in and visiting spectators will be provided a ticket for admission by their school.
5. We will attempt to stream all matches/games. Schools will provide information about access to the broadcast. Please understand that the streaming is not guaranteed. We will do our best.
6. B-squad matches will be played first (4:30) followed by the A-squad match at approximately 5:45.
a. A-squad matches will not begin prior to 5:45. The gym will be cleared and disinfected at the conclusion of the B-squad match.
b. Spectators arriving to the A-squad match are asked to wait in the parking lot until the gymnasium doors are opened for admittance.
c. There will be a location (cafeteria or classroom) set up for A-squad players to wait in until their game begins. B-squad players can use the same area after their match ends until their rides arrive. Coaches are responsible for supervision of their athletes. The waiting area is for athletes only. Spectators will be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles.
7. There will be no admission cost for matches this season.