Curbside Grab N Go will be available from 11:00 - 12:30 pm starting on Thursday, April 29th through Friday, May 7th
Food & Nutrition Services at McAuliffe, to meet the needs of families, will provide a Monday – Friday lunch time drive up “Grab N Go” (front of the building) meal service option for students who are not in attendance at school.
The curbside “Grab N Go” service is a sack meal that will include student favorites. Entrées will be sent cold for food safety; however, cooking instructions will be provided when appropriate. Breakfast sack meals may be picked up at the same time as lunch.
There are important regulations and procedures that must be followed to provide this service:
- Meal service is for District 11 K-12th grade students only
- Meal service is available Monday - Friday from 11:00 am - 12:30 pm in front of school
- Student name is required to obtain a meal
- Parents/Guardians are permitted to pick up meals for their students, as the USDA requirement for students to obtain the meal has been waived
- All student meals may be picked up at one school location even if different D11 schools involved
- Questions – call FNS Office at 520-2924