Curbside Grab N Go
Beginning Monday, August 31st, Food & Nutrition Services at McAuliffe, to meet the needs of families, will provide a Monday – Friday lunch time drive up “Grab N Go” (front of the building) meal service option for students who are not in attendance at school.
The curbside “Grab N Go” service is a sack meal that will include student favorites. Entrées will be sent cold for food safety; however, cooking instructions will be provided when appropriate. Breakfast sack meals may be picked up at the same time as lunch.
There are important regulations and procedures that must be followed to provide this service:
- Meal service is for District 11 K-12th grade students only
- Meal service is available Monday - Friday from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm in front of school
- Student name is required to obtain a meal
- Parents/Guardians are permitted to pick up meals for their students, as the USDA requirement for students to obtain the meal has been waived
- All student meals may be picked up at one school location even if different D11 schools involved
- Meal price is based on student status of Free, Reduced, and Full Pay (see attached school lunch prices)
- K-12th grade Reduced status students receive free breakfast and lunch
- If not Free or Reduces status, place money on student’s account via MySchoolBucks – www.d11.org
- No cash at "Grab N Go" site
- Questions – call FNS Office at 520-2924