We offer numerous avenues for tech support for virtual learning at Sabin.
- Call the Sabin library at 520-2322 between 7:30-4:00
- Contact Carlee Grove, Sabin's District Support Technician, at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 520-2322.
- Connect in person via WebEx at https://cssd11.webex.com/meet/carlee.grove
- Contact Marsha West, Sabin's Library and Technology Educator, at
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 328-7024.
- Connect in person via WebEx at https://cssd11.webex.com/meet/marsha.west
- Submit a Happy Fox Ticket (IT support ticket) Here's a video on how-to do that.
- Search D11's database of How-Tos on Happy Fox by asking a question in the search bar.
- Visit our Sabin Library of How-to Videos
When submitting a Happy Fox ticket, fill out the form completely and describe the issue you are having as clearly as possible.Tech services will reach out to you shortly.