We offer numerous avenues for tech support at Sabin.
With the return of students to the building, we need to make a few changes to our tech support model. For in-person students, please send them to the library. For online students, t call, email, or message Ms. Grove and/or Ms. West through Schoology. We will no longer have our WebEx rooms open for tech support. If we need to share screens, we will have students use Remote Support through Chrome, so that we can control their devices, if needed. Please keep in mind that there are times when we are helping students in the library or on the phone; therefore, cannot answer all calls. You may call the other person if one doesn’t answer, except on Wednesdays when Ms. Grove works at Bristol.
- Call the Sabin library at 520-2322 between 7:30-4:00
- Contact Carlee Grove, Sabin's District Support Technician, at
- Email: email@example.com
- Call 520-2322.
- Contact Marsha West, Sabin's Library and Technology Educator, at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 328-7024.
- Submit a Tech Support Ticket (IT support ticket)
- Search D11's database of How-Tos on Happy Fox by asking a question in the search bar.
- Visit our Sabin Library of How-to Videos