Achieve Online is an online educational school giving students from middle through high school a free online curriculum specifically designed to prove them with skills relevant to the 21st century.
Our web-based curriculum provides an abundance of activities and courses in Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. They are fun, interactive, and directly aligned to the National and Colorado State Standards. Students follow the District 11 pacing guides. We offer all the courses listed in the D11 course catalogue as well.We are constantly growing and trying to accommodate new technologies and practices into our school. Many new features and classes are currently in development and we cannot wait to see them come into being.Online education encourages students to work at their own pace, free from the fluorescent confines of traditional brick-and-mortal schools. Certified teachers are available via telephone, email, and Web chat to offer assistance, understanding, and additional activities designed to help your student reach their potential. As a part of Colorado Springs School District 11, a district determinedly focused on 21st century developments and learning, you can be sure your student is receiving the strongest possible education. Graduating students will also receive a District 11 diploma.Our Achieve Online High School curriculum uses a quarter-based block schedule system.
Achieve Online ensures your student is prepared for the 21st century, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and non-traditional methods to reach solutions. A variety of technological tools are utilized to keep up with our fast moving, immediate world.
- A minimum of three (3) periods will be required for full time enrollment
- Credits will be posted at the end of the block (Quarters 1, 2, 3, 4)
- As a result of the shortened time frame for earning credits, a minimum of 80 hours of work is required for each credit earned.
- This requirement is necessary to maintain the integrity of D11 credits for acceptance at other high schools and colleges
- Freshman are required to come in for Freshman Academy every Monday and Wednesday. If there is a medical issue or any other issue, please contact Mr. Bailey or Mr. Moothart.