SES registration has been put on hold at this time.
Stay tuned for more information.
- Available to all current District 11 students (including D11 charters)
- Available to all students currently in kindergarten through fifth grades.
- 2020 Dates: Monday, June 8th to Friday, June 19th
- Student registration will open in April
- 2020 Host Schools
- Adams (full-day program)
What is SES?
- Free and accessible to every D11 student currently enrolled in kindergarten through fifth grades during the 2019-20 school year
- STEAM-oriented courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics)
- Enrichment-based learning opportunities
- 2-week program with half-day classes in the morning, possibility of a full-day program at one of the host schools
- Courses are one week in length so students and families can choose to participate in one or both weeks
What is included?
- Amazing enrichment learning opportunities
- Incredible teaching and support staff
- FREE Transportation
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Lunch
Student registration is scheduled to open in April 2020