Teachers Coaching Teachers
Teachers Coaching Teachers (TCT) is a unique coaching program for teachers and special services providers (SSPs) at all levels of experience and expertise. This program allows you to access a trained and experienced instructional coach who will work side by side with you to achieve your professional goals. This coaching is an asset model, individualized, confidential, collaborative, non-evaluative, and non-judgmental.
OUR FOCUS: PARTNERING FOR GROWTH AND SUCCESS!
Vision: The Teachers Coaching Teachers program empowers educators to increase instructional effectiveness to positively impact the whole child.
Mission: The Teachers Coaching Teachers program provides personalized, confidential, non-evaluative instructional coaching for educators who seek to improve their teaching practice.
Alignment with the Colorado Springs School District 11 Strategic Plan Core Values
Teachers Coaching Teachers Believes and Practices:
- In the inherent worth of every teacher and student, the power of equitable practice, and supporting teachers to unleash their potential
- Diversity enriches and strengthens teachers, students, and their environments
- Healthy and supportive coaching relationships enhance life
- Continuous learning and innovation are necessary for teacher and student growth
- Integrity and building trust are fundamental to the coaching relationship
For More Information Contact: Nancy.email@example.com 520-2561