WELCOME TO Teacher & Special Services Provider INDUCTION & MENTORING PROGRAM
Induction seeks to empower each Inductee to profoundly impact their world through continuous professional learning, confidential mentoring/coaching, and collaboration.CSSD11 Induction is a state-approved and state-mandated program for Initial Licensed Teachers and Special Services Providers who choose to apply for a Professional license through the Colorado Department of Education (CDE). A prospective Inductee must:
- Currently possess an Initial Colorado License (Teacher or Special Services Provider)
- Not Eligible: Statement of Eligibility, Interim Authorization, or Alternative License, etc.
- Have Active Employment Status: Must be employed in a public, charter, private school, or Head Start program within CSSD11 boundaries, working with students
- Eligible: FTE/Contract status (full or part-time)
- May Be Eligible: Temporary Worker status (ie: Substitute Teachers and some Interventionists)
Furthermore, the Induction Program is a school-year-long, 3 D11 Increment credit course which provides professional learning, mentoring/coaching, and assignments to deepen knowledge and skills. Induction strives to develop graduates who are: academically ready learners, continuous learners, empowered citizens, skilled communicators, innovative problem solvers, healthy and balanced learners, critical thinkers, and empathetic collaborators.
We welcome those with a mindset of growth to apply.
Please email all inquiries to Wendy Swearingen, Induction Coordinator.
- Induction Program Brochure: Introduction to the Induction Program.
- Mentoring Information:Introduction to the Mentoring Program.
Partnering with you,
Wendy Swearingen, Induction Coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org; Kris Siebers, Induction Coach
Linda Sanders, Director Professional Development; email@example.com
(For Principal/Administrator Induction - Pikes Peak Leadership Academy - contact Linda Sanders)