WELCOME BACK! 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR!
"Inspire Every Mind"
Yay! D 11 DeTABORED
Return to Learn + COVID Dashboard
Adams FNS staff-Summer food program Elnora Lillard - Adams
Roberta King-Kitchen ManagerIf you have been identified as being medically vulnerable by the CDC and Department of Health, here is a document to assist you with requesting accommodations under the ADA. A request for accommodation can begin a dialogue to find ways to best meet the needs of the District and vulnerable individuals' needs.It could be better to request accommodations sooner than later.Here is a sample document that may help you request accommodations: Vulnerable Population Accommodation-COVID
Michele Blanchard-ESP President-elect
ESP Secretary - TBD
Brenda McKinney - ESP President
Connie Rogers - Past President711 E. San Rafael St., #3 & #4Colorado Springs, CO 80903ESP Office-Becky Alvic-719.520.2377 Direct-719.520.2492
Vision and Mission Statements
Education Support Professionals ("ESP") will build knowledge and awareness by encouraging respect,
autonomy and professionalism while enhancing the total educational program.
ESP are professional and skilled employees representing diverse job families.
The ESP are dedicated to empowering and fostering relationships,
supporting personal and professional growth,
while demonstrating integrity and trust to enrich a learning and working environment.
Article 3.7-WORK RELATED EMAIL
An ESP employee shall be allowed to check his/her work-related email for a reasonable period of time during a scheduled workday, not including the break periods or lunch.
A rebuttal to a performance evaluation may be submitted in writing to the supervising Administrator by attaching a written response within seven (7) working days of the performance evaluation conference.
ESP Help Keep our Schools Safe
They work in our halls, school grounds, cafeteria, buses, library, and front office keeping an eye on our students while doing their jobs and making sure the school day runs smoothly. They're usually the first to arrive at school and the last to leave, our schools wouldn't be as successful, or as safe without them. They're an integral part of the school community.
- 75% of K-12 ESP live within the boundaries of the school districts where they are employed
- 57% feel they have effective strategies for handling bullying at school
- 59% have witnessed bullying behavior, and 89 percent of these have intervened or tried to stop it
- 45% have witnessed school violence, and 85 percent of these have intervened or tried to stop it
- 92% say their job responsibilities involve promoting school safety
- 97% say their district has a policy on bullying prevention and 57 percent have received training on how to implement it
- 82% say they strongly believe they are safe at school, despite news reports about school violence
ESP Council Officers
July 1, 2020-June 30, 2023 ESP Council Officers
President-elect - Michele Blanchard - email@example.com
Secretary - Melisa Olsen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Toni Seberger - email@example.com
President - Brenda McKinney - Brenda McKinney
Past President - Connie Rogers - firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2023 ESP Meet and Confer Team
2020-2021 - ESP M & C Meetings
8:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Initial - November 13, 2020 - Webex
December 3, 2020 - Webex
December 17, 2020 - Webex
January 21, 2021 - WEBEX
January 28, 2021 - WEBEX
February 11, 2021 - WEBEX
February 19, 2021 - WEBEX
Meet and Confer meetings with Administration - Danni Ewen, and Phoebe Bailey
March 4, 2021 - Webex
March 11, 2021 - Webex
March 18, 2021 - Webex
April 1, 2021 - Webex
April 8, 2021 - Webex
April 22, 2021 - Webex
May 6, 2021 - TBD
Documents & Forms
Documents and Forms
- 2019-2020 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- 2018-2019 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- Resolution 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- Resolution 2016-2017 ESP
- 2016-2017 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- ESP Resolution and Handbook 2015-2016
- 2018-2019 ESP Time Sheet FY
- D11 Employee Health Clinic
- Mileage Matrix reimbursement form -Travel
- Absence reporting (SFE)
- TimeClock Plus
24/7 Crisis Service www.ProfileEAP.org 719-634-1825 - 1-800-645-6571If you don't know where to begin finding help formental, stress, grief, parenting, PTSD, substance, emotional issues, call CCS (1-844-493-8255)