WELCOME BACK TO THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR!
"Embracing a culture of constant innovation and demonstrating high-performing teams"
Connie Rogers-Education Support Professional-President711 E. San Rafael St., #3 & #4Colorado Springs, CO 80903ESP Office-719.520.2492 Direct-719.520.2377Email: email@example.com
ESP Ambassador SymposiumSeptember 24, 20188:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Embassy Suites7290 Commerce Center DriveColorado Springs, CO719-599-9100ESP Engagement TrainingOctober 15, 2018FULLESP Engagement TrainingLIMITED SEATINGMarch 11, 2018TESLA - Rooms (#110-111)7:30 - 1:30 p.m.Register: 520-2377or 520-2402Education Support Professional Conference 2018-2019"Peace, Love, and ESP"2019 ESP - ConferenceJanuary 4, 2019The Antlers Hotel, 4 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903Registration and Breakfast 7:00-8:00 a.m.Closing-3:30 p.m.Register here ESP Conference 2019 - Remember you must be signed in at the top of the pagewith your district user name and password.2018-2019 ESP Council Dates, Ambassador Summit, ESP Conference, andESP Engagement Trainings-TESLA EOC Room #116 except as notedSeptember 4, 2018 (#116)September 24, 2018 - ESP Ambassador Symposium - Embassy Suites Hotel, 7290 Commerce Center DriveOctober 2, 2018 - (#116)October 15, 2018 - (#110 & 111) ESP Engagement Training 7:30 - 1:30November 6, 2018 (#116)December 4, 2018 (#110-111)January 4, 2019-ESP Conference - Antlers Hotel, 4 S Cascade Avenue, check out the special rates, ask for the D-11 rate of $106January 8, 2019 - ESP Council (#116)February 5, 2019 -(#116)March 5, 2019 - (#116)March 11, 2019 - (#110 & 111) ESP Engagement Training 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.April 2, 2019 - (#116)May 7, 2019 - (#116)
Vision and Mission Statements
Education Support Professionals ("ESP") will build knowledge and awareness by encouraging respect,
autonomy and professionalism while enhancing the total educational program.
ESP are professional and skilled employees representing diverse job families.
The ESP are dedicated to empowering and fostering relationships,
supporting personal and professional growth,
while demonstrating integrity and trust to enrich a learning and working environment.
Article 3.7-WORK RELATED EMAIL
An ESP employee shall be allowed to check his/her work-related email for a reasonable period of time during a scheduled workday, not including the break periods or lunch.
A rebuttal to a performance evaluation may be submitted in writing to the supervising Administrator by attaching a written response within seven (7) working days of the performance evaluation conference.
ESP Help Keep our Schools Safe
They work in our halls, school grounds, cafeteria, buses, library, and front office keeping an eye on our students while doing their jobs and making sure the school day runs smoothly. They're usually the first to arrive at school and the last to leave, our schools wouldn't be as successful, or as safe without them. They're an integral part of the school community.
- 75% of K-12 ESP live within the boundaries of the school districts where they are employed
- 57% feel they have effective strategies for handling bullying at school
- 59% have witnessed bullying behavior, and 89 percent of these have intervened or tried to stop it
- 45% have witnessed school violence, and 85 percent of these have intervened or tried to stop it
- 92% say their job responsibilities involve promoting school safety
- 97% say their district has a policy on bullying prevention and 57 percent have received training on how to implement it
- 82% say they strongly believe they are safe at school, despite news reports about school violence
July 1, 2017-June 30, 2020 ESP Council Officers
President - Connie Rogers - Connie.Rogers@d11.org
President-elect - Elisa Villarruel - Elisa.Villarruel@d11.org
Secretary - Karen Ernst - Karen.Ernst@d11.org
Treasurer - Cynthe Winebrenner - firstname.lastname@example.org
(ESP Office) Staff Assistant
Documents & Forms
- 2018-2019 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- Resolution 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- Resolution 2016-2017 ESP
- 2016-2017 ESP Meet and Confer Handbook
- ESP Resolution and Handbook 2015-2016
- 2018-2019 ESP Time Sheet FY
- D11 Employee Health Clinic
- Mileage Matrix reimbursement form -Travel
- Absence reporting (SFE)
- TimeClock Plus
24/7 Crisis Service www.ProfileEAP.org 719-634-1825 - 1-800-645-6571If you don't know where to begin finding help formental, stress, grief, parenting, PTSD, substance, emotional issues, call CCS (1-844-493-8255)