2020 RETURN TO LEARN INFORMATION AND UPDATES
- Grab and Go Meal Distribution
- Can I Go to School Today? At home symptom screening for families | ¿Puedo ir a la escuela hoy? Examen de síntomas en el hogar para familias.
- COVID-19 Child/Staff Symptom Flowchart
- Tools and Resources for Families
- Social / Emotional Resources for Staff and Families
- D11 Return to Learn Survey Summary
- Family Intention for In-Person or Remote Learning
- D11 Return to Learn Vision
- El Paso County Health Department
WEBEX TIP FOR STUDENTS
Students do not need WebEx accounts to join meetings. They will click on the link from the Teacher for the meeting and type in their name and District email address when the Join Meeting page appears. They should not click on the SignIn link on the page.
STUDENT HEALTH SCREENINGSCory Notestine, Executive Director of Student Success and Wellness, talks about returning students to schools and how parents can utilize the at home symptom screening for families checklist.
MESSAGE SENT TO FAMILIES
Click a title to view the message. Click again to collapse.
Return to Learn Update - 9/11/20
Webex Meeting Upgrade - 9/5/20
Updated In-person Learning Plan - 9/4/20
In-Person Learning Update - 8/28/20
D11 Changes to the Return to Learn Plans - 8/5/20
District 11 to Provide Devices for Every Student - 8/6/20