Choice Permit also required if applying from outside North catchment area
Information About Taking Honors Courses at North
North’s Honors Pathway provides an academically rigorous course of study for students requiring additional challenges as they prepare for Honors classes at Palmer High School in the 9th and 10th grades. North’s Honors Program is also a great option for those students considering the IB Diploma Programme or Advanced Placement courses in 11th and 12th grades. The Honors Program application process considers standardized test scores, academic history, teacher recommendations and a desire to excel in a challenging environment.
Application for North's IB Honors Program
- 1. Cover letter for the application 2020-21 (cherry)
- 2. Application for 2020-21 (blue)
- 3. Honors Contract 2020-21 (salmon)
- 4. School & Test Information 2020-21 (pink)
- 5. & 6. Teacher Recommendation 2020-21 (green & yellow)
- 7. Rules & Regulations 2020-21 (white)
- 8. IBMYP Model, North Programs
Application for Palmer 9th Grade Honors Program
This application is available in the North IB Office. Please see Ms. Brewer.