PPLD Library Cards for ALL D11 Students
We are excited to announce a partnership between
Colorado Springs School District 11 and Pikes Peak Library District!
This partnership will begin for the 2019-2020 school year and will provide access to PPLD resources for all District 11 students. Some of the great things students will have access to include:
Access to physical materials—books, audiobooks, DVDs, etc.
Access to online content—including:
1. Live homework help
2. On demand classes for various technology/software like Microsoft Office, Office 365, Programming, Web Design, Photography, Video Editing, and others!
3. Access to hundreds of research databases like GALE, History in Context, newspaper archives, genealogy resources, Biography in Context, automotive and small engine repair, Countries and Their Cultures, EBSCO Explora, etc.
4. Access to free music downloads through Freegal
5. Help with writing resumes and finding jobs
6. Legal Information resources
7. Mango Languages—Learn a new language for free!
8. Book recommendations through Novelist and Novelist Plus!
Programming for students ages 0-18-including music, storytime, technology classes, and others.
Schedules change bi-monthly.
Access to many digital items—eBooks, eAudio, games, eVideo, digital comics, eMagazines and more!
If you do not want your student to have access to Pikes Peak Library, please fill out this form and return to the library.