Welcome to Midland International Elementary!
We are so very excited to have your family join our Midland Community!
Please complete the following steps in order to enroll your student(s):
- Check here to see if your student's home school is Midland.
- If not, don't worry! District 11 is an Open Enrollment district, click here for a Choice Enrollment Application. (Please print and submit this form upon completion.)
- If your student has NEVER been enrolled in a D11 School please login to our Online Pre-Enrollment system to complete a new student enrollment. (Please submit, print, and sign this form upon completion.)
- If your student has previously been enrolled at ANY D11 school please complete either an In-Dristrict Tansfer Form (Currently Enrolled) or a Returning Student Form (Previously Enrolled) - (Please print this form upon completion.)
- In order to complete your students enrollment please bring in the following information/documents:
- Birth Certificate, Military ID, or Passport Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: Lease, Mortgage, or Municipal Utility Bill ONLY
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Signed – Pre-Enrollment Print Out, Returning Student Form, or In-District Transfer Form
- Signed – Additional Information Sheet
- Completed – McKinney Vento Follow Up form (If Needed)
- Custody/Guardianship Court Documents (If Necessary)
- Once all documentation has been completed and submitted to the Midland Registrar, it may take 24-48 hours for your student to receive an offical start date.
If you have any additional questions please contact our office by Phone: 719-328-4500!