Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to the 2018 - 2019 school year! I am Carol Rich and I teach social studies on the 6th Grade Team. Use this site often to find information on how to log on to the Social Studies Book, Q, Discovery Ed Tech Book, and daily assignments. Students can also access the Shared Documents Folder to find assignments that were handed out in class.
We will be using a tech book on Discovery Education this year. We will also use the Prentice Hall textbook as a resource.
Students will not be issued textbooks, but books will be available for check-out in the library and the book is also on line.
To Access Discovery Education:
Go to Jenkins Web Page. Sign in and then click on:
1. Student tab
2. Find the icon for Discovery Education.
3. Type in your user name: It is your e-mail address.
4. Type in your user name: It is your network passwork in all caps.
To Access Q:
1. Go to the Jenkins Web site and click on Q Student Connector Q Parent Connect.
2. Students will use this to log on:
UN: Use the Network username.
PW: Use the Network password. It is case sensitive.
To Access the Social Studies Book on line:
1. Go to the Jenkins Wed Site and click on Students.
2. Scroll down and find the Social Studies book icon: The Ancient World
3. Click on the icon and log in.
4. Username: Book 12#
Password: Black 1234