Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome Parents and Students,
General information can be found here. For example, how to log on to the Social Studies Book, Q, Discovery Ed Tech Book etc... You can find assignments due date on the calendar. Any assignment that was handed out will be located in the Shared Documents Folder.
Our focus of study will be Geography this quarter and the Ancient Civilizations of Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, China, Maya, and Egypt. We also cover Financial Literacy.
Discovery Ed: Go to the Jenkins Web site (sign in) then click on:
1. Student tab
2. Find the icon for Discovery Education (middle column, 3rd down)
3. Type in your user name: it is your e-mail address like this: John.Smith@d11.org
4. Type in your user name: it is your network password in all caps like this SMITHJK5960
1. Go to the Jenkins Web site then click on Q Student Connect or Q Parent Connect(You will need a parent UN and PW) Please stop by the office to get this.
2. Students use this to log on:
UN: Use the Network username example: smithjd15318
PW: Use the Network password: it is case sensitive.
For the book on line:
-Jenkins web page
-Scroll down until you see the icon for World Studies (3rd column, 6th icon down)
PW: Black 1234
For our Ancient Civilization book you must use: