Degrees and Certifications:
Hi Again Parents and Students,
Because our schools are closed due to the Corona Virus I want you all to know to continue to learn. Check out our Jenkin's web page and listen to Mr. Joiner regarding our Distance Learning System. In this packet you will learn how to use "Schoology". From there you can get your assignments, turn in work, and even talk and or see your teacher. There are lot's of hiccups. No worries. You can always e-mail your teacher. I am new at this also. Know that I am and always will continue to figure out how to make this system work easy for both you and me! Take care for now and I'll see many of you in Schoology!
Welcome Parents and Students,
General information can be found here. For example, how to log on to the Social Studies Book, Q, Discovery Ed Tech Book etc... You can find assignments and tentative due dates on the calendar. Any assignment that was handed out will be located in the folders on the left. I will provide the first copy. Students must print out any additional.
Our focus of study will be Geography this quarter and the Ancient Civilizations of Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, China, Maya, and Egypt. We also cover Financial Literacy.
Discovery Ed: Go to the Jenkins Web site (sign in) then click on:
1. Student tab
2. Find the icon for Discovery Education (middle column, 3rd down)
3. Type in your user name: it is your e-mail address like this: John.Smith@d11.org
4. Type in your user name: it is your network password in all caps like this SMITHJK5960
1. Go to the Jenkins Web site then click on Q Student Connect or Q Parent Connect(You will need a parent UN and PW) Please stop by the office to get this.
2. Students use this to log on:
UN: Use the Network username example: smithjd15318
PW: Use the Network password: it is case sensitive.
For the book on line:
-Jenkins web page
-Scroll down until you see the icon for World Studies (3rd column, bottom)