Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Secondary Education with an emphasis in English
Mrs. Zoe Cesko
I have been teaching English since August of 2015 after graduating from Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado. I love reading, writing, outdoor activities, and animals. I am a Colorado native and a new mom to a little boy named Malcolm. This is my 4th year teaching at Jenkins.
Distance Learning Information
Office Hours: 12:00-1:00pm Monday-Friday in Webex
In order to access my office hours and chat with me in real time
- go to d11.schoology.com
- Log in just like you would on a computer at school.
- The screen that should pop up will be a listing of all of your classes. Find the course your language arts class period (P1/P2/P4/P5) That is the class that I have you in.
- On the left hand side you should see a button about half way down the list that says "Conferences". Click on it.
- At this point, you should see a conference that I set up called "Virtual Classroom." Click on it.
- It will ask you how you want to join: "By microphone or listening only". If you are able, choose microphone.
This will connect you to me and your other classmates who have joined the conference. This is your opportunity to share good things with me and your classmates, ask me questions about particular assignments, or get any other kind of support from me. I am available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday if you are unable to attend office hours or my virtual classroom.
In order to find assignments for language arts, visit the calendar app on my website and your schoology account. There you will find all assignments with directions and resources to complete each task.