Degrees and Certifications:
I was born in El Paso, Texas in 1983. My dad joined the Navy after I was born and we started moving around the big Navy bases in the United States. We lived in San Diego, Virginia Beach, and Honolulu. I went to college in Colorado where I met my wife Molly. Right after I graduated college I joined the Navy and married my wife. I was a Special Warfare Craft Crewman (SWCC) in Naval Special Warfare my entire enlistment. I deployed twice, once to South America and then to Africa. Six years and three children later I decided to get out of the Navy and become a teacher with my wife. My wife and I are now both ELL teachers in Colorado Springs. I love being challenged, learning, working out, spending time outdoors, and trying to to be the best version of myslef.
- Bachelors in Mass Communications, 2006
- Bachelors in Sociology, 2014
- Masters in Education K-6, 2014
- Masters in Educational Leadership, 2016
- ELL Endorsement K-12, 2016
- Administrative License, 2018
- I'm currently working on my Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies.
- I'm also bilingual in Spanish.