Welcome to the 2021/22 School Year! We are excited to kick off another year of participation in the School Accountability Committee as well. Our very first meeting is next Friday 8/27 at 7:30 AM. We will meet in person at Holmes this year, in the conference room (13), with a remote call-in option. Our first meeting will cover:
- Welcome to SAC / Meeting schedule for the 21/22 year
- 5 Essentials Deep Dive Results
- Building Leadership Topics (as identified by Tony)
- Universal School Improvement Plan (USIP) Adjustments
- Test Results from 20/21 School Year
SAC is a great way to get connected to decisions going on at the school. We would love for you to join us. We meet regularly on Friday mornings for 1-1.5 hours, typically on the 3rd Friday of the month.
You can find the full schedule here: Meeting Dates and Webex Meeting Link
The School Accountability Committee is a way for you to have a voice in the decisions that school leadership makes about:
- Budget: oversight to ensure sound and accountable management of school finances
- Academic standards and accountability: recommendations on how to best meet the requirements of the state at our school
- Student engagement: identifying ways to best serve the needs of our diverse student body and the families that support them
SAC is a great opportunity to stay connected to Holmes that can also fit easily into a busy family schedule.
Come share your thoughts on the new year at Holmes, and learn more about our School Accountability Committee and how you can make an impact.
Hannah Ditto, SAC Chair
Tony Karr, Principal