5th Grade – Mrs. Gaeta and Ms. Toombs' combo class
In fifth grade, Steele students are challenged to take ownership of their learning by finding relevance and applying ideas to the real world.
5th graders look forward to:
- Leading Steele TV, a weekly video production
- Playing the Stock Market game, learning about economics and math
- Meeting and reading with Kindergarten buddies fostering 5th grade leadership and school community
- Designing food trucks using math, economics, research and local food experts
- Participating in the annual 5th grade Shakespeare production
- Learning about our environment and working together at the YMCA Estes Park overnight trip.