3rd Grade – Mrs. Fuller and Mrs. Olson
We believe students desire and have a right to autonomy, self-direction, and choice in their development of lifelong learning and engaged citizenship, and that teacher should design learning environments that foster authentic opportunities for engagement.
What do 3rd graders look forward to?
- Field Trips to City Hall for history and Fountain Creek for life science
- Planning a vacation in Colorado with math, economics, social studies and writing
- Book Clubs and STEAM activities
- Reading our writing to each other at writing celebrations, going to the Winn-Dixie Party, participating in the Global Read-Aloud, and
- The Annual Poetry Slam at Stir Coffee House