Welcome to Colorado Springs School District 11’s Achieve Online! Achieve Online provides Middle School and High School students with a free academic program built around 21st century skills to prepare your child for the future.
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING?
- Contact Lisa Murillo in our front office at 328-3095. We only have a limited number of licenses through our online platforms, so space is limited. Your student's name will be put on an enrollment list. (We process the list in which the student's name was placed.)
- As soon as space is available we will contact you to set up an appointment to complete enrollment paperwork. The District enrollment forms can be found here: https://www.d11.org/enrollment Please fill out and print these forms and bring them in with you at the time of enrollment.
- Students MUST withdraw from their previous school before we can enroll them in Achieve Online. All obligations must be me (e.g. locker cleaned out, text books turned in, etcetera).
- Students AND parents are required to attend an enrollment orientation. Dates for these can be found on the Master Calendar.
- You will receive a call once your student is enrolled in Q, Aventa, and Achieve Online. This call will come from your homeroom teachers.
Achieve Online is scheduled in a quarter-based block schedule
- A minimum of 3 periods will be required for full time enrollment in high school
- Credits will be posted at the end of the block (Quarters 1,2,3,4)
- As a result of the shortened time frames for earning credits, a minimum of 80 hours of work is required for each credit earned.
- This requirement is necessary to maintain the integrity of District 11 credits for acceptance at other high schools and colleges.
Once you are invited to an enrollment meeting, please, provide the following:
- In-District Enrollment Forms - student transfer from another D11 school
- New Student Enrollment Forms -- student transfer from a non-D11 school
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian ID copy
- Transcript/Withdrawal grades
- Proof of internet service
- Immunization records
- Department of Public Health and Environment has updated the requirements for the varicella vaccine for students in 8th through 12th grades for the 2015-2016 school year. The Colorado school required immunization schedule now follows the national Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and all students, kindergarten through 12th grade, will be required to show evidence of two (2) varicella vaccines at the beginning of the new school year. If you object to your child receiving vaccine, you may sign a personal or religious exemption form. If your child is unable to receive this vaccine for medical reasons, your health care provider can sign a medical exemption. Exemption forms can be obtained at your school office. Signed exemption forms must be presented at the time of registration and will be filed in the students’ record.
- Updated Immunizations to include personal, religious, and medical exemptions.
STUDENT WILL NOT BE ENROLLED AT ACHIEVE IF HE/SHE IS NOT COMPLIANT WITH COLORADO STATE IMMUNIZATIONS LAWS.
- Individualized Education Plan, if applicable.
- If student has a current IEP, it must first be reviewed by SPED coordinator prior to enrollment.
- If student does not live with biological parent, a copy of legal paperwork (custody or guardianship) is also required.