Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
*Financial Data File for FY 20-21 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2022.1Not applicable. No waivers provided to the District require this information.2Not applicable. The District is not required to file any such forms.
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY 20-21* (current and prior two years: FY19-20 and FY 18-19)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver1
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules2
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.District Informational Summary:
Colorado Springs School District 11 is one of the largest school districts in El Paso County and one of the largest school districts in Colorado. The District owns 734 acres of land, 62 school buildings, and three support sites totaling 4.2 million square feet of building space with a current replacement value of over $1 billion.
District 11 provides services for approximately 22,000 students and employs over 3,500 teachers, education support professionals, and administrators.
Colorado Springs School District 11 values open and honest communication with its many stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and taxpayers. In order to provide stakeholders with appropriate and transparent financial information, we have posted our financial reports on this financial transparency webpage.
As always, please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may seem odd on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context.
Laura Hronik, Senior Executive Director Financial Services
Colorado Springs School District 11
1115 N. El Paso Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: 719-520-2000 | Española: 719-520-2012