NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Enrollment can be completed online using the New Student Registration Form below.
If you would like assistance, school offices are open.
For assistance, you can contact your school or call the Enrollment Office at 719-520-2297.
Enrollment Tools and Forms - Click on a topic below for more information
Update my address
Transfer my child from one D11 school to another D11 school
Update my child's health information
Withdraw my child from a D11 school and will be enrolling in a school outside of D11.
Requirements for Enrollment
A parent or guardian must enroll a student in District 11. The following is required to enroll a student (these can be uploaded in the New Student Registration Form, or you can bring them to the Enrollment Office and we will make copies for you):
- Parent ID
- Verification of child’s birth date (birth certificate, passport or military ID-if military ID shows date of birth)
- Immunization records (click here for more information on immunization requirements and where to obtain immunizations)
- Proof of residency (click here for a list of acceptable documents)
- If student is not living with both biological parents, a copy of legal paperwork (custody/guardianship) may be necessary
- If student has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special education services, a copy of the current/latest plan
- Name and address of student’s previous school to request academic records
Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before October 1
- Enrollment Guide (School and Program Information)
- School Supplies
- Bus Route Information (populates in August)
- Medical/Health/Allergy Concerns
- Information on Athletics
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- School Meal Prices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Act
- Student Conduct, Discipline and Attendance Handbook
More Questions? Call the District 11 Enrollment Office: 719-520-2297 or email the Enrollment Specialist