During the school year, North sends weekly home-connection emails to North families.
This page contains the content and attached files from the latest home-connection email sent.
If you are having trouble or with or wish to subscribe/unsubscribe to Weekly North Middle School home contact emails or texts, please adjust your setting on the District 11 Loop.
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Good afternoon North Families,
If you missed the important communication on Wednesday, attached is our Return to Learn Parent Letter containing the schedule and information for the week of September 21st.
- CORRECTED: Student Schedules for Online and In Person/Hybrid learning can be found at right on this page, or here is a direct link: https://www.d11.org/cms/lib/CO02201641/Centricity/Domain/1781/6-7-8%20Hybrid%20Schedule.pdf
- Students with last names A-L will be attending in person TUES/THURS.
- Students with last names M-Z will be attending in person WED/FRI.
- Mondays is asynchronous for ALL students!! Log into the Discovery for Middle School class in Schoology where you will find the SEL activity for the day. The SEL activity is the only asynchronous activity for Mondays; the rest of the day is for make-up work.
- Masks MUST be worn on school grounds at all times, please refer to the Mask Guidance sheet attached.
- Parents, read the At-Home Symptom Screening Tool for Families.
- Picture Day for in-person learners will be October 8th and 9th, remote learners will have pictures on a future date, TBD.
- The first day of Boys Track is Wednesday, September 30th; the first meet will be held on Saturday, October 10th. If you are interested in participating, please contact Jesse Walker at JESSE.WALKER@d11.org or Michael Nagelkerke at MICHAEL.NAGELKERKE@d11.org for more information. Students cannot participate without a completed physical form!!!
- GTA Parents!!! Thriveworks, a professional counseling practice, is offering a Zoom presentation on the challenges of growing up gifted. The meetings will include information on self-esteem, perfectionism, developing friendships and more. Please see attached flyer for details.
- North is seeking a part-time Health Aid; please see attached flyer if you are interested.
North Middle School