During the school year, North sends weekly home-connection emails to North families.
This page contains the content and attached files from the latest home-connection email sent.
If you are having trouble or with or wish to subscribe/unsubscribe to Weekly North Middle School home contact emails or texts, please adjust your setting on the District 11 Loop.
Sunday, April 7, 2019
REMINDER: for the month of April the PANTRY HOURS WILL BE 3:30 – 4:15. Our new, extended day schedule begins this week. Kids now need to be IN THEIR FIRST PERIOD CLASS BY 8:47. Students will be released at 3:53, and buses will leave at 4:03.
Monday, April 8
- D11 World Café at Tesla Educational Center, 6:30-8pm
- Boys’ Basketball Banquet, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Before school: 7:45 – Boys’ volleyball
- After-school: Math Tutoring Rm. 238; Public Achievement; Softball; Soccer; Softball; Boys’ Track, Volleyball A&B
- Evening: Volleyball C (6:00pm)
Tuesday, April 9 CMAS TESTING DAY 1
- LAST DAY TO ORDER YEARBOOKS FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY IN MAY. Must be ordered online.
- D11 World Café at Coronado HS, 6:30-8pm
- Before school: A Capella Choir; Dodgeball; Leadership
- After-school: Homework Club; Math Tutoring Rm. 230; Writing Center; RC Car Club; ; Boys’ Track, VOLLEYBALL A&B AT CMA; SOCCER: Red HOME vs. Galileo; Black AT West
Wednesday, April 10 CMAS TESTING DAY 2
- Before school: Yearbook; Boys’ volleyball (7:45)
- Lunches: Battle of the Books
- After-school: Boys’ Enrichment (need permission slip); Debate Club; Chess Club; Young Artists Club; Bike Club; Softball; Soccer; Boys’ Track; Volleyball A&B
- Evening: Volleyball C (6:00pm)
Thursday, April 11 CMAS TESTING DAY 3
- D11 World Café at PPLD East Branch, 1-2:30pm
- Pikes Peak Jazz Festival
- Before school: A Capella Choir; Dodgeball
- After-school: Drama Club; Writing Center; Homework Club; BOYS’ TRACK MEET; VOLLEYBALL A&B AT Holmes
Friday, April 12
- PANTRY open 3:30 – 4:15pm
- Before school: Anime Club
- After-school: Boys’ Track; Volleyball A&B
Saturday, April 13
- D11 World Café at Mitchell HS, 9-10:30am
- C Squad Volleyball Tournament, 9-12.
- Color Guard (11:30)
- Drum Line (1:00)
- Thank you, again, for scheduling around the CMAS assessments. Morning test window is 8:50 – 11:10; afternoon window is 1:42 – 3:12pm. Due to the new computer administration, we must have 24 hour advance notice and a form filled out and signed for opt outs.
- Softball practice is from 4-5pm every Monday and Wednesday except for game days. Direct questions to Ms. Wilson or Ms. Joerger. Kids need to have their own gloves if possible and close-toed shoes, if not cleats. We have balls, bats, and helmets, etc.
- APRIL 9, TUESDAY, IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER YEARBOOKS FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY IN MAY. Yearbooks MUST be ordered online.
- 8TH GRADE FAMILIES! Once again the 8th grade end-of-year celebration will be held at Colorado Springs Racquet Club, this year on Wednesday, May 22. Details and permission slips will be out later, BUT students need to be aware that any level 2 or higher referrals between Monday, April 1 and Tuesday, May 21 will make you INELIGIBLE TO ATTEND. Contact Mr. Earing at email@example.com for more information.
- Our 8th grade farewell will be held on Thursday, May 23 at 9:00am at the First United Methodist church, 420 North Nevada (Nevada & Boulder).
Archive of Attachments Sent with Home Connect Emails During 2018-2019 School Year
This archive will save all attachments sent home with Home Connect emails.
- 2018-2019 School District 11 Calendar (English & Spanish)
- Boxtops for Education Products List
- 9th Grade Honors Packet for 2018-2019 School Year
- Bed Bug Info
- CDPHE Vaping Info Youth Advisory
- Conference Instructions (Spanish)
- Fall Semester Activities
- Kids on Bikes
- Late Fall Semester Activities
- Lice Information
- New Student Logon Information
- North Shirt Flyer
- Picture Retake Information
- SAC Training Flyer
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Wreaths Across America
- Wrestling Class Schedule
- Veterans' Day Information
- Panda Fundraiser Nov. 18
- Christmas Food Drive
- North Family Tree
- Children's Programs at Pikes Peak Library
- Deliveries Notice
- Building Bridges 2019 (Spanish)
- ARC Fundraiser
- Palmer Honors Classes Instructions
- Safe to Tell
- 8th Grade HS Open House Info
- High School Registration Info
- Free Movie Tickets for Furloughed Employees & Families
- Parent Student Handbook
- Palmer Basketball
- Free Dental Care (Spanish)
- Spring Football
- Whiz Bang Summer
- Chess Tournament
- Multicultural Black History Program
- Florissant Fossil Beds Activities
- On Site Dental - Information (Spanish) Consent Form (Spanish)
- Budget FAQs
- Revised Bell Schedule
- World Cafe-2 (Spanish)