April 12 thru May 13, 2021
Monday – Friday: 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Physical Due Date
Monday April 12, 2021
Dual Meet Days:
Wednesday: April 28, May 5, 12 (girls)
Thursday: April 29, May 6, 13 (boys)
Dual Meet Locations:
Sabin or TBD
Waived for the 2021 season
End of Season Party
May 14th 3:45 p.m.
- Track is a no cut sport and each grade level team will compete against the another D11 middle schools at Sabin or other designated sites. Bus transportation will be provided to meets not at Sabin and parents must pick up students after the meet.
- Students will report to the gym after school on the first day of practice with a verified blue card from Mrs. Russom that confirms they have fulfilled the requirements to participate. Students should come to each practice prepared with a water bottle, snack and properly equipped to participate (cold/rain gear, running shoes, etc. (no jeans)).
- Parents will pick up students outside of the gym doors @ 5:00 p.m.
- Please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer.
Coach London (Head Coach Boys/Girls) Cynthia.London@D11.org
Coach Lewis (Co-Coach Girls) Sara.Lewis@D11.org
Business Office Manager Shannon Russom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Athletic Director Glenn Hawthorne (email@example.com)
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION –
Students must complete five practices before they are allowed to compete in a game or meet. All students who wish to participate in interscholastic athletics are expected to maintain grades of Cs or better in all of their classes in order to compete. Grades are checked weekly.
Prior to the first practice, athletes must turn in to the payment window:
• The yellow CHSSA Statement by Physician and Parent for Athletic Participation card which requires a physician signature indicating that the student has passed a physical within the year and a parent signature indicating insurance coverage. Yellow cards are good for one calendar year.
• The blue Emergency Information/Consent for Emergency Treatment for Interscholastic Activity Injuries card. This must be filled out prior to each sport.