- Doherty High School
Please click the tabs below for information.
Senior Class Presentations 09/22
- Need to retake the SAT
Please click on the link below and look at scholarship page
Please log into Naviance to see individual college visits and to register to attend.
Top Five reasons to attend a virtual meeting with a college or University admissions office.
- Get the scoop on everything you need to know to apply for admission and financial aid.
- Small group interaction allows you to ask questions, get to know what they offer, and share your interests. You may discover a college or University that you had not considered before and learn that it could be a great fit for you.
- It’s a great opportunity to ask for an application fee waiver. Admissions reps may have a waiver code or be willing to look for your application submission and waive the fee when you attend a meeting with them. Definitely ask!
- Meeting with a the college admissions representative demonstrates your interest and may give you a small boost in the application process.
- Occasionally the meeting may include current students and that gives you a great opportunity to learn what it’s like to be a student at the college or University.
Naviance Family Connection is a new postsecondary workforce readiness (PWR) tool that has replaced College in Colorado. The tool allows students, families, and educators to work together to help our middle school and high school students complete their Individual Career Academic Plan (ICAP) requirements and prepare for their future.
To sign in click the link below
Students--- Click here to log into Naviance
USERNAME: Network Login for D11
PASSWORD: District Id number
Login using Windows (the four boxes)
Be sure to use Chrome
Parents--- Click here to log into Naviance
Parents -- When you visit the site for the first time, select “I need to register” under the “Are you new here?” heading. Enter your QConnect PIN in the Registration Code box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the user name and password you chose during the registration process. Note that you and your student have separate logins.
Info on how to do tasks in Naviance
Make your dream school a reality.
This tool will help you find out how the classes you take, your GPA and test scores compare to Colorado college‘s and university’s admission standards. And, if you choose to attend a technical or community college, you can explore that pathway as well.
You can and should continue your education beyond a high school diploma or GED/HiSET/TASC.