Middle Years Programme
Colorado Springs School District 11
IB Middle School Accredited by the
International Baccalaureate Organization in 1998
The IB Middle Years Programme (IBMYP), for students in sixth through tenth grades, is an inclusive, school-wide program offered at North Middle School and Palmer High School.
Application for North's IB Honors Program
- 1. Cover letter for the application 2020-21 (cherry)
- 2. Application for 2020-21 (blue)
- 3. Honors Contract 2020-21 (salmon)
- 4. School & Test Information 2020-21 (pink)
- 5. & 6. Teacher Recommendation 2020-21 (green & yellow)
- 7. Rules & Regulations 2020-21 (white)
- 8. IBMYP Model, North Programs
Application for Palmer 9th Grade Honors Program is available in the North IB Office. Please see Ms. Brewer.
Why the IBMYP?
- challenging learning environment
- student-centered approach to teaching
- international perspectives and multicultural awareness
- concern for the whole child
- sustained teaching and learning in more than one language
- a focus on learning how to learn
- the development of flexible thinking strategies and critical thinking skills
Contact usAdam Millman, IB Coordinator719-328-2429Jean Brewer, IB secretary719-328-2427
PoliciesAdditional IB Documents