You can access the GradPoint URL at https://cssd4237-tdhs-ccl.v2.gradpoint.com
Login is: lastname+first intial
Password is: first inital+lastname
FYI: GradPoint is not tablet or mobile phone compatible.
It is your responsibility to contact your teacher if you encounter problems!
If you would like to take advantage of the homeroom activities & earn two elective credits, please contact your teacher or visit the Homeroom tab.
YOUR DIGITAL TEACHING TEAM
The Digital teaching team will be checking our emails throughout the day from 8am-6:30pm to support you.
Send your individual teacher an email if you get stuck or have a question:
- Mr. Bragg -- email@example.com -- Cell 719-641-2545 Desk 328-3378 -- WebEx Classroom
- Mr. Higgins -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- Cell 719-494-6131 Desk 328-3379 -- WebEx Classroom
- Ms. Koeneke -- email@example.com -- 328-3380 -- WebEx Classroom
- Ms. Agana -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- 328-2758-- WebEx Classroom
- Mr. Hugill -- email@example.com -- 328-7689 -- WebEx Classroom
- Miss Bragg -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- 328-3297 -- WebEx Classroom
If you want to do some research, here's the CDC's website. There is some valuable factual information on the site: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html Here's the WHO website which also has some very good information: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
Digital students looking for Driver's Ed courses: click here to see a list of resources around the city.
May 31, 2021
July 4, 2021
August 16, 2021
September 6, 2021
October 1, 2021
October 15, 2021
October 18, 2021
Digital High School
Roy J. Wasson Academic Campus
2115 Afton Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
The Digital High School is a District 11 credit recovery program serving El Paso County students.
- Serving students ages 16 - 20
- Offering a variety of 58 different courses using the GradPoint Learning program
- Work in an individualized learning environment
- Earn up to 20 credits per school year
- Free day care available (certain conditions apply)
- Free school transportation between high schools available (certain conditions apply)
INTERESTED IN ENROLLING IN OUR UPCOMING BLENDED LEARNING PROGRAM? CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
In D11, we are listening to our community to learn more about what they envision for our schools today and for many years into the future. In 2020 District 11 adopted a new strategic plan focused on equity and inclusion for all students. Now, D11 will align our long-term academic pathways, facility plans, and the District’s strategic plan to ensure every student has access to a world-class education. Imagine quality neighborhood schools, distinctive magnet schools, aligned program pathways, and premier career and technical education options, all offered with equitable access to every student, no matter the transportation or logistical obstacles. We are making all of these things a reality as we inspire every mind. Be a part of this incredible journey by visiting www.d11.org/rebuilding and www.d11.org/amp to learn more.