"We are what we repeatedly do... Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit" -Aristotle
Engaging in professional conversations for growth and development of every employee in District 11 embodies our core values.
In District 11 We Believe:
- In the inherent worth of every individual and the power of equitable practices to unleash potential.
- Diversity enriches the human experience and strengthens community.
- Healthy relationships provide mutual understanding and enhance life.
- Continuous learning nourishes life.
- Integrity is fundamental to building trust.
For Educator Effectiveness This Means:
We demonstrate the inherent worth of every individual and the power of equitable practices to unleash employee potential by engaging in equitable evaluation processes with every employee within our district. Healthy relationships, built on integrity, between evaluators and employees are paramount to establishing the trust that is needed to engage in professional conversations for employee growth and development. Rich human experiences through coaching and continued learning opportunities through professional development are key to ensuring that every employee attains their professional goals.