Software and Digital Resources Review Process
The Instructional Technology and Library Services department is here to help you understand and begin the software and digital resource review process.
Please check the Reviewed Digital Resources to see if the digital resource has already been reviewed. If it is not on the current list, follow the steps below.
- Start your request with an email to Sheri White, who can tell you if the digital resource will need to be reviewed.
- If directed, submit a Technology Support Ticket to initiate a new review.
- Resources requiring payment should have their requests submitted through the New Ticket - Procurement
- Once the ticket is received, the review process begins with the Technology Division.
- Multiple departments within the Tech Division look for network and desktop compatibility, application support and account provisioning requirements, and student data privacy concerns.
- Resources containing content will additionally be reviewed by the Curriculum and Instruction department.
- Here are details about the Curriculum Approval process.
- Upon completion of the review, you will be notified of next steps. These may include, but are not limited to
- Curriculum and Instruction review
- Continued work within the Technology Division
- Procurement facilitation
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work behind the scenes to get you the answers you need regarding this complex process.