Perform Evaluation System
Welcome to Perform
The 2023-2024 School Year is again an exciting time for the use of the Perform electronic evaluation system. All Education Support Professionals and Executive Professionals, except for Principals and Assistant Principals will use the Perform system to engage in and complete their evaluation process. Please take some time to become familiar with the resources that are available. All evaluation rubrics are located below.
|Evaluation Activity||Due Date|
|Orientation and Training||
|Professional Growth Plan||September 22, 2023|
|Mid-Year Review||February 29, 2024|
- How do I sign into Perform?
- Having trouble logging into Perform?
- How do I complete my Training/Orientation Statement?
- How do I complete my Professional Growth Plan?
- How do I print a copy of my Evaluation?
- How do Supervisors complete and Employee 30,60,89, day Evaluation?
- How do Supervisors complete a Mid-Year Review?
- How do Supervisors compete a Summative Evaluation for an Employee?
Education Support Professionals Evaluation Information
- Performance Evaluation Protocol
- Professional Growth Plan
- ESP General Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Building Technician Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Bus Driver Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Building Manager Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Food Services Evaluation Rubric
- ESP District Support Technician Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Mechanic Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Clerical Evaluation Rubric
- ESP Instructional Assistants Evaluation Rubric
Executive Professionals (Non SB 22-070) Evaluation Information