Environmental Health & Life Safety
- Manages and investigates all environmental issues in the District.
- Primary contact with local and state fire marshal’s office regarding fire and chemical code compliance.
- The main point of contact for schools/sites pertaining to fire code compliance.
- Establishes and implements in-house fire code inspections. Oversees contracted fire and life safety projects, as related to code compliance, and annual maintenance inspections.
- Develops and implements procedures designed to control and dispose of hazardous materials (including asbestos, PCBS, mercury, chemicals, radon gas, lead-based paint, and other hazardous materials) in accordance with State, Federal and local regulations.
- Point of contact for the state and federal agencies concerning underground fuel storage tanks.
Environmental/Life Safety Supervisor